Located within the city walls, this church is nowadays the seat of the Ledesma History Interpretation Centre, Bletisa.
The building, originally made in Romanesque style, currently only maintains its semicircular apse in that artistic style. The rest has been greatly modified throughout the centuries, which means that in this church we can find elements from a number of styles: Romanesque, Gothic, Renaissance, Baroque, Neoclassical… all mixed and superimposed on each other.
On the outside, there is a beautiful doorway, rebuilt in 1784 with a Neoclassical concept, and inside we can find a remarkable carved, unpainted wooden altarpiece, whose shape adapts to that of the chapel, a piece made by Miguel Martínez in1767, in the main chapel.
This church was kept as part of the parochial distribution made in the 19th century because it had “an ample, comfortable size and it is the closest to the marketplace, which makes this church the most attended by foreigners when there is a market on Mass days”. It was open to worship until1969, but eventually it was deconsecrated in 2008.